Insta-scroll

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Bangkok - Platinum | Chinatown | Lebua Sky Bar

One of my must drink in Bangkok, is the Pomegranate juice by the streets.


It's really nice and refreshing!


Anyway, nothing much to talk about Platinum Mall.
It's just shopping shopping and shopping hahaha.

We did go to the Platinum food court for lunch, there's so much food there!


Ended up eating this Boat Noodle


It's only 18baht, and freaking small portion!!! Not filling at all lol, two mouths and its gone.


So we ordered yummy Takoyaki ^_^


- Chinatown (Yaowarat)

 I wanted to go to Chinatown because there's many good food there. Jo isn't a foodie person though.
& there's nothing to shop there so she probably didn't enjoy it haha.

We got off the cab, and asked somebody where to find all the food.
Apparently most stalls only open at around 6pm. We were there at about 4 or 5 when there was only a few open.



Bird nest for 100baht


Then we came across Kway Chap, didn't know how to order or what it would be like.
So we just anyway tell them one bowl kway chap. Came and it was like kway chap in pig's organ soup. It's actually not bad oh. Jo only ate the kway because she's very picky with her food haha.


Then I found what I was looking for. Pig's Blood!


Banned in Singapore... So have to eat!
Mm well, I finished the whole bowl on my own again because Jo didn't dare to eat.


& right beside, after we were finished with the Pig's Blood, I saw Fish Maw.


Oh yay! I asked Jo to try since I suppose this looks less disgusting to her lol. & she liked it!
Delicious! hehehehe I ate so much la.





- Lebua Sky Bar 




So we went to the famous through Hangover movie Lebua Sky Bar.


There is dress code to go up and no shopping bags so we had to leave it at the luggage storage.



I have no idea what Jo ordered but mine was Hangovertini which was created specially for the hangover casts.
It's good! & cost me 590baht.





We had a hard time taking photo because it was so windy!!! Lol!



Night view


Ok The End-




More...

No comments :

Post a Comment