Insta-scroll

Friday, June 12, 2015

Awesome People On the Trip

When we arrived at Budacco Hotel for check-in, Jo's Thai colleagues were already there waiting for us.
They were really nice and friendly and brought us to yummy yummy food :P


I have no idea where is this though, they say it's popular so here we are.


We didn't know how or what to order so left it to them.
Shocked when we saw that they wrote so much on the order list, we didn't understand anything!
But luckily all the dishes are small hahaha.


Some or rather most of them are spicy, I'm not good with spicy but sometimes it's really really delicious what to do? By the time we almost finish our dinner, my tongue was burning and I was spamming coke. Yea, I drank coke which I normally won't but they poured for everyone, so.


We had a second round dinner at Thip Samai, the queue was very long but it moves pretty fast.


Best best best Orange Juice I had! It is super fresh la!



Another best, Best Pad Thai I ever had.


Google for Best Pad Thai and you will definitely find this Thip Samai Pad Thai.

We almost went for a third round but cannot, too full already hahaha so they sent us back to our hotel.


Anyway, we found another day to visit their office at Silom to meet them for lunch and they brought us to a nearby street stall selling noodles.



This though I do not know it's name, is really yummy too!
I'm so happy I got to eat so much yummy food in this trip :)

& did I mention? I love Thailand rice noodles!



Dessert after lunch, they brought us to Silom Complex for Swensens ice cream.


Not your common Swensens ice cream, probably only available in Thailand.
I don't think you can tell from the picture but the green thingy on the whip cream is green bean paste and the other green thingy at the bottom, it's sticky rice! So yum!
I wouldn't have known to eat Swensens in Thailand because since Singapore have it too, but damn!



From their office, we get to see a nice view of one of Bangkok's attraction - Lumpini Park
where some of them often jog at. Well, we didn't go though.


So while they continued working, we went to a nearby salon to have our hair trimmed, wash, blow dry. Shiokness.


Went back to Silom Complex on our own and apparently there is nothing much to shop there because all are kinda expensive.
So we chilled at After You dessert cafe.



Dinner time we waited for Russ to pang gang to have dinner together.


Ended up going downstairs for take-away chicken rice because it was packed with no more seats.


So ta-dah. Back to the office again.




It's not bad, but I think Singapore have better chicken rice haha.


Drinking at Vesper after.



Awesome atmosphere with cool drinks!


Secret Earl Grey was the best from all that I tried. But it is also the more expensive one.



& awesome companions ;D

Thanks to Jo. and her Thai colleagues for bringing us to good food and drinks!
Khob khun mak mak kaaaaaa ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment