Insta-scroll

Monday, January 19, 2015

Hungry Heroes

My slack life is ending soon.... School is starting and I have pre-class quizzes to do.
Checked my time table and realized the classes are lesser now. They are introducing more online lessons nowadays. Even though I'm lazy to go so far for classes, but somehow I fall asleep easier being in front of the screen (dramas and movies are exception heh).


Last Thursday visited Hungry Heroes at an ulu road near Farrer Park station.
We had quite an awesome dinner at the nicely decorated cafe!

It was filled with decor and art products from Art Art And Away 

& some super heroes statues to accompany us.

We were seated on the second level of the cafe
which was a complete different decor style from the first level.

Food & drinks here are priced reasonably too!
We spent about $20 per pax and left with a super full and satisfied stomach.

4 of us ordered a platter (Nice To Meat You) & a few sides..
Deep Friend Luncheon Chips
Heroes Fries
Truffle Mash Potato


Conference table for heroes meeting hahaha

 Will definitely visit this place again for friends gathering or something. 
Thumbs up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Even though school is starting,
I can't help but went to start watching another drama series.
Marriage Not Dating

hehehehe

& I have watched Walking Dead till the latest episode. 

Right now just enjoying my last few days of freedom.....


Oh yeah, I've also booked a November flight to Korea.
There's still 10 freaking months lmao I know damn gan chiong but there was a promotion!!
and also, awaiting for company to confirm our March/April incentive trip to Japan.
Hopefully nothing cock up!

Popi popi popi oh~

No comments :

Post a Comment